High-strength Shackles with Large Carrying Capacity
Anchor shackle can be made from many materials, such as stainless steel, alloy steel and carbon steel.
Shackle is a popular type of rigging that can meet various marine, industrial and architectural needs. It has various types, such as bow shackle, anchor shackle, D shackle and web sling shackle. Bow shackle is very similar to anchor shackle in appearance. But its arc part is larger than the latter. Bow shackle can handle various loads in different directions while anchor shackle can do a better job in the marine condition. D shackle also refers to chain shackle. It can be divided into wide D shackle and long D shackle. D shackle can undertake some special heavy tasks. It is more suitable for bidirectional loading. Due to the increased radius, web sling shackle performs well in load distribution. It is fit for synthetic web slings' connection
Shackles can be made from a wide range of materials, such as carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel. Due to its excellent corrosion resistance and large carrying capacity. This product performs well in extreme environment. It is ideal for both marine and land applications. Shackles are widely used in rigging equipment for lifting, loading, hoisting and suspension. According to the production standard. Shackles can be divided into national standard, American Standard and Japanese standard. Among the three, American standard shackle get extensively used due to its small volume and large carrying capacity. Our company can supply various standard shackles and related components. Specifications can be can be customized upon your specific request.
Screw pin anchor shackle.
Bolt type anchor shackle.
Screw pin D shackle.
Bolt type D shackle.
Wide D shackle.
Long D shackle.
D shackle with no snag pin.
Web sling shackle.
- Materials: carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and high-strength steel, etc.
- Types: D shackle, chain shackle, bow shackle, anchor shackle and web sling shackle.
- Pin types: loose pins, captive pins, round pins, safety pins, screw pins and bolt type pins, etc.
- Production process: drop forged, quenched and tempered.
- Surface treatment: galvanized; painted and Dacormet.
- WLL( working load limited) range: 0.33T - 150T. (Customized design is available).
- Safety factor: 4 times, 5 times, 6 times, 8 times, etc.
- Packing: gunny bags; cartons; pallets.
- Small volume.
- High strength.
- Large carrying capacity.
- Good hoisting capacity.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Long service life.
Applicable field: power industry, metallurgy industry, petroleum industry, machinery industry, railway, chemical industry, port industry, mining industry, construction industry and other industries.
- The surface of the shackles should be flat and smooth.
- Check the shackle's body, see if there is crack, abrasion or deformation.
- Prevent the shackle from extra drilling or welding.
- Assemble the shackle properly.
- Avoid slid load and over loading.
- Ensure the shackle and the bolt can work well together.
- Keep the load in the safe range.
- Periodical inspection is needed.